Al Baik Broast Chicken ingredients
- 1 Chicken with skin and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Corn flour
- 1-½ cup Self raising flour
- 1 tsp Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp Paprika powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Oil
How to make Al Baik Broast Chicken
- In a bowl add dry salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, cinnamon powder, paprika, lemon juice and oil.
- Mix them together until it become thick paste.
- Prick up the chicken well using fork and marinate chicken pieces for 4-6 hrs.
- Mix self raising flour and corn flour together.
- Beat an egg and dip chicken pieces, then coat in flour mixture and deep fry on medium heat.
- When chicken become tenderize and color turns into golden brown, remove from heat.
Al Baik Broast Chicken is ready to serve with french fries and garlic sauce.
Prep Time: 5 Hours
Cook Time: 30 Mins