Summary: Beef Paprika is a delicious rich juicy dish with a burst of flavor. The paprika adds a spice and it can be eaten alongside side dishes like rice or pita bread.
- Steak – 750 grams
- Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
- Garlic – 5 cloves, crushed
- Mustard – 2 teaspoons
- Paprikea – 2 teaspoons
- Mixed Dried Herbs – 1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Combine the Oil, Herbs, Paprika, Tomato Sauce, Salt, Pepper and Garlic in a large a bowl.
- Place Meat in the mixture and Marinate.
- Refrigerate for atleast 20 minutes and for better taste overnight.
- Keep turning at intervals.
- Heat Oil Non-Stick Frying Pan over medium heat.
- Put Sticks into the Meat.
- Put the Meat in the heated Oil and fry for 10~15 minutes till color darkens.
Number of servings (yield): 4