- 8 bread, slices
- 8 Mozzarella cheese, cut into finger slices
- 2 Green chillies, chopped
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Fresh breadcrumbs as required
How to make Bread Cheese Stick
- Remove bread slices crust and soak slices in water.
- Then squeeze out water and fill with chopped vegetables, cheese stick and fold in a form of roll.
- Beat an egg and dip the roll in breadcrumb for coating.
- Chill for half an hour then deep fry the rolls.
Bread Cheese Stick is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 45 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Yield: 4-5 servings