Recipe: Cajun Chicken Kebabs
Summary: Cajun Chicken Kebabs are grilled chicken treats that are perfect for any time of the day. A complete meal. Eat with Paratha
- Chicken Breast Fillet – 2 pounds
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cajun Spice Mix (see below) – 1/4 cup
- For Cajun Spice
- Salt – 300 grams
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Paprika – 1 tbsp
- Onion Powder – 1 tbsp
- Mix of Black and White Pepper – 1 Tbsp
- Garlice Powder – 1 tbsp
- Dried Basil – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Thyme – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard – 1/4 tsp
- Cloves (crushed) – 1/8 tsp
- For the Minted Yogurt Dip
- 500g Yogurt
- Mint Leaves chopped – 1/3 cup
- Slice the Chicken Breast Fillets into bite sized cubes.
- Combine and whisk lemon juice, Cajun spice and Oil in a small bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill Chicken for 5~8 minutes (each side) until edges are brown.
- To prepare Yogurt, mix Yogurt with Mint Leaves, Salt and Pepper and mix well.
- Serve Chicken with Yogurt and Parathas.
Preparation time: 3 hour(s) 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4