Chicken Corn Soup ingredients
- 1 1/2 kg Chicken, boil and mash when tender
- Chicken stock, keep 1 cup aside 3 glasses
- 1 small tin of Corn Cream
- 1 tsp powdered White pepper
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon White flour and chicken stock ( cube mix )
- Sesame seed oil, few drops
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Chicken Corn Soup
- In a pan take chicken stock and corn cream to boil.
When it comes to a rolling steam add chicken stock with cubes mixture, white flour, white pepper, chicken pieces and sugar.
- Blend to mix and put in the oil.
- Melt the corn flour in the stock cup and set aside now add to the soup while mixing.
- Prepare the soup until it become thick then remove the pan from oven.
- After 2 mins add beaten eggs while mixing.
- Place the pan on heat for cooking eggs until egg forms into pieces. Now mix sesame seed oil.
Chicken corn soup is ready to serve hot with soya sauce, white vinegar and hot sauce.