Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
- 4 Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- Red Chilli Powder
- 150 gram chicken, boiled and shredded
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Corriander, chopped
- 1 Green Onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Chedder Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Mozerella Cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- Vermicelli as required
- 1 Egg, beaten
How to make Chicken Cutlets
- Lend flavor to mashed potatoes with red chili powder, salt and pepper and mash them
- For making white sauce, take a pan for melting butter and add the flour make until a good smelling and slowly stir in the milk.
- Add mozzarella and chedder cheese and season along with pepper and salt.
- In the white sauce, add boiled chicken, green onions, capsicum, coriander, salt, pepper and mix them well.
- Grind vermicelli on a tray.
- Make round balls of the potato then flatten it fill the center
- Make sure the chicken mixture remains in the center of the cutlet.
- Dip cutlets in the beaten egg and roll in the vermicelli to coat equally.
- Now shallow fry cutlets until golden brown.
Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve hot.
Prep Time: 50-60 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
yield: 2-3 servings