- 3-4 Tomatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 small bowl Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh corriander
- 2 tsp Red pepper
- 1.5 tsp Corriander powder
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 kg Chicken, stripped
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 5-6 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Salt
- Almost 2 inch piece Ginger, julian cutting
How to make Chicken Ginger
- Prepare tomatoes paste then in a pan add ghee and heat it for a while.
- Then add chicken and cook for a while.
- Now add tomatoes paste, salt and red pepper and cook for sometime.
- Now we will add garlic, coriander powder in the yogurt and make a mixture.
- Add yogurt mixture and garam masala, green chillies, ginger and fresh corriander in the chicken.
- Cover the lid and on medium heat let the chicken prepare for sometime.
Chicken Ginger is ready to serve with fresh coriander garnishing.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
Yield: 1 medium sized bowl serving