Chicken Jalfrezi ingredients
- ½ kg boneless chicken
- ½ Kg tomatoes, cut into cubes,
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Green capsicum, cut into cubes
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 piece ginger, half piece chopped & half cut into julienne
- ¼ bunches Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp oil or ghee
How to make Chicken Jalfrezi
- Slice chicken pieces into cubes.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder into chicken and let this marinate for a while.
- In a pan heat up 2 tablespoon oil for frying onions and garlic cloves til light brown.
- Now add marinated chicken and fry for 5 min.
- Then add chopped ginger, tomatoes and mix them well after this cover the pan and cook for 10 min.
- When water dries out add oil or ghee, cumin powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves, capsicum and simmer it for 5-7 mins.
Chicken Jalfrezi is ready to serve. Garnish with green chillies and ginger.