Chicken Seekh Kabab Ingredients
- Chicken mince 1/2 kg, ground fine
- Onions 2 small, finely chopped
- Red chillies 1/2 tbsp, powdered
- Peppercorns 6 whole
- Cloves 4
- Cardamoms 6
- Kabab Cheeni 4
- Grams (chana) 1 tbsp, roasted and peeled
- Fresh coriander 1 bunch, finely chopped
- Green chillies 4, finely chopped
- Khush khush 1 tbsp
- Bread slices 3, cut edges and grind into crumbs
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg 1 beaten
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
How to make Chicken Seekh Kabab
- Grind all ingredients together, add to mince along with breadcrumbs and put through the grinder again.
- Add the egg, corn flour, green chillies and fresh coriander, mix thoroughly and leave for half an hour.
- Make seekh kabab by molding some mince around a skewer about 4 inches in length.
- Barbeque on a gas stove and brush with a little oil.
Chicken Seekh Kabab is ready to serve, hot with tamarind chutney, raita and naan.
more: chicken kabab & seekh kabab