Recipe: Chicken Tacos
Summary: Chicken Tacos are loved by all
- Boneless Chicken – 1 Pound, Cut in Bite Size
- Olive Oil – 2tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Onion Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Tortillas – 1
- Lettuce – 1 (shredded)
- Tomatoes – 2 Large (chopped)
- Cheddar Cheese – 8 Ounce (shredded)
- Salsa – 1 Cup
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine chicken, olive oil, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, and bay leaf.
- Simmer until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave until soft.
- When chicken is fully cooked, transfer to serving bowl. Place lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, and sour cream in serving dishes.
- Each person can create their own wrap, using their preferred ingredients.
Cooking time: 50 minute(s)