Chili Cheese Bread ingredients
- 4 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 6 slices French Loaf
- Fresh Parsley or Coriander as required
- 3 tablespoon butter
- Crushed Red Chillies as required
How to make Chili Cheese Bread
- Combine the cheddar, mozzarella cheese, green chillies and butter.
- Now on the bread slices spread this mixture and sprinkle smashed red chillies, coriander or parsley.
- Bake this mixture in the oven for 5-8 min or till crispy and mozzarella cheese melts.
Chili cheese bread is ready to serve, hot.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
yield: 2-3 servings