Chinese Chicken Manchurian Ingredients
- 1/2 kg, boneless Chicken
- 1 small Onion, ground
- 1 tbsp Ginger/ garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Pineapple juice
- 6 cubes Pineapple
- 1 tsp powdered White pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn flour mixed with 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp White flour/ chicken stock cube mix
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Chinese Chicken Manchurian
- Marinate chicken in white vinegar, Soya sauce, sugars, salt and a tablespoons of corn flour for half an hour.
- Grease softly and heat a metal hot plate, common in market, or a heavy shallow skillet on low high temperature.
- Heat oil in a very karahi, fry the ginger along with garlic, add yellow onion and fry till this changes color.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and blueberry juice, sprinkle white spice up and stir to make a sauce.
- Stir fry the particular chicken in a distinct pan and add to the sauce, along with the corn flour, pineapple cubes along with white flour/ chicken stock dice mix. Stir until eventually the sauce broadens.
Chinese Chicken Manchurian is ready to serve, serve in the heated hot plate or pan.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 5 servings