Recipe: Crispy Chicken Chunks
Summary: Crispy Chicken Chunks is an easy to cook recipe and fun for kids.
- 2 tsp fresh ginger juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1lb. chicken breast cut into bite sized chunks
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a bowl place the ginger juice, garlic, black pepper and soy sauce and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken chunks in the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Drain the chicken chunks and then lightly coat it in flour.
- After, heat the oil in a frying pan or deep fryer. Fry the chicken in batches for 3-4 minutes or until it floats and becomes golden brown.
- Arrange the crispy chicken chunks on a platter and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4