Crunchy Chip Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 fresh garlic clove (minced)
- 3 limes
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 plain Doritos
- 1 jar jalapenos,sliced
- 2 cups cheese,shredded
How to make Crunchy Chip Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Squeeze lime juice into a medium size bowl and add minced garlic, Set aside.
- Divide Bag of chips into 2 freezer bags.
- Smash chips until the size of oatmeal.
- Dump smashed chips in a large bowl.
- Spray non-stick spray on sheet pan.
- Once all the chips are smashed appropriately, set up an assembly line.
- You want you bowl of juice on your left, your bowl of chips in the middle, and you sheet pan on your right.
- Dunk chicken breast in lime juice, then place in bowl of chips and press firmly on both sides, so that it is evenly covered.
- Then you just stick it on the pan!
- Place in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Depending on your oven you want them to be slightly browned always make sure that they are cooked all the way through.
- Pull out oven rack and place two to three jalapenos on each breast then add desired cheese on top of that.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes you want the cheese to be bubbly.
- Take chicken breast out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Crunchy Chip Chicken is ready to serve.
more: crunchy chicken recipes