A Fun to eat slow cooked Dry Beef Recipe
- Beef – 1kg
- Haldi – ½ tsp
- Finely Chopped Red Chilies – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Salt – According to taste
- Lemon – 6 pieces
- Oil – According to need
How to make Dry Beef
- Marinate beef, lemon juice (from the 6 lemons) and all the spices for about four to six hours.
- During this time keep on mixing the beef so that it takes the flavor of the spices.
- Once the times has passed heat oil and put the beef batter in the pan and cover it so no heat could escape.
- This has to be cooked on low heat until the beef is fully cooked and all the water is soaked up.
- This has to be then cut into vertical pieces and fried again with some black pepper.
- Eat with naan or roti and enjoy.
Prep Time: 8 hours
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
yield: 3-4 servings