Dry Potatoes ingredients
- 1/2 kg Baby potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander & chilli powder
- 1 Ginger piece chopped
- 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- Little Mango powder
- Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
How to make Dry Potatoes
- In a pan heat 5 tablespoon of oil.
- Prick potatoes with a fork without removing the potato skin.
- Now add potatoes into the hot oil and cover.
- Prepare on medium heat stirring frequently until potatoes are soft and golden brown.
- Now add all the spices and cook for 5 mins.
- Dry potatoes are ready to serve hot with roast.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Yield: 4 servings