Grilled Balsamic Chicken is a delicious dish that is best eaten with fresh vegetables. You may also bake the chicken in the oven instead of grilling them if desired. Overcooking the chicken may make it loose it’s tenderness.
Recipe: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken thighs (deboned) – 12 Pcs
- Vinegar – 1/2 Cup
- Olive Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Mustard -1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish.
- After, prepare the marinade by combining the oil, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix well and then pour it over the chicken.
- Marinate it for at least thirty minutes.
- Cook the chicken in batches, skin side down for five minutes on each side till soft.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 2 hour(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8