Recipe: Hawaiian Pasta
- Pasta Shells – 200g
- Butter – 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic – 5 cloves, minced
- Onion – 1 medium, minced
- Red Bell Pepper – 1~5, seeded and diced
- Beef – 1/2 kg Grounded (Qeema)
- Tomato Sauce – 4 cups
- Cherry Tomoatos – 3-4 Sliced in cubes
- Cheddar Cheese – 1 1/2 (one and half) cup grated
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Olive Oil – According to Judgement
- Cook Shells in Boiled Water for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain them and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Heat 2tbsp of Olive Oil in a a pan and melt butter into it.
- Then in the heated butter-oil mixture add Onion, Garlic and Pepper and saute for 3~5 minutes.
- Now Add Beef and Tomato Paste and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of Cheese and fry it until Cheese melts.
- Now place Pasta and the Sauce into a bowl and mix well. Add remaining Cheese and bake it into the over for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8