Imli Ki Chatni Ingredients
- 125 gm Tamarind
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pinch of Black salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dried garlic
- 1/2 tablespoons Chili powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Imli Ki Chatni or Tamarind Chutney
- Make a thick liquid from tamarind and include 1 cup involving warm water in it increase ground white pepper, black salt, dried garlic herb, and red cool off in it.
- Add some salt and cook this mixture for 4to 5minutes
Imli ki chutney or Tamarind chutney is ready to serve appreciate it with burgers and may be served with many different more dishes.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 2-3 servings