- 1/2 kg Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Yellow food color
- 125 gm Gram flour
- 2 tbsp Self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Oil for frying
How to make Jalebi Delights
- For making jalebi syrup boil water, yellow color and sugar and let this syrup simmer for a while.
- In a bowl, mix gram flours, baking soda, yellow color, water and flour for making thick paste.
- In a pan heat up oil and place the batter in a polythene bag cone and start making circle of the batter in the frying pan or karahi.
- When jalebi become crispy remove from heat and dip in the sugar syrup we made in 1st step.
Jalebi Delights is ready to serve, hot.
Prep Time: 60 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins