Mutton Haleem Ingredients
- 250 gms mutton
- 1 cup wheat
- A handful Masoor dal
- A handful Channa dal
- A handful Moong dal
- 2 fried Onions
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsps Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 4 tbsps oil or ghee
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
How to make Mutton Haleem
- Saturate the actual wheat overnight then drain and pound.
- Warmth 6-8 cup of water, add dal, wheat as well as mutton in addition to ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, coriander powder, red-colored chilli powder along with salt when the water actually starts to the boil.
- Prepare about lower flame until eventually the particular mutton transforms tender.
- Mash the mutton. Include sliced up along with fried onions.
- Heat ghee along with put it in the haleem.
Mutton haleem is ready to serve.
- Sprinkle some fresh lemon juice, finely chop garlic and green chilli.
Prep Time: 10 Mins + Overnight
Cook Time: 1 Hour + 10 Mins
Yield: 4 servings