Paneer Tikka ingredients
- 250 gm paneer, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoon red chillis
- 1 cup youghurt
- 2 tbsp cream
- orange food color, few drops
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- salt to taste
- chaat masala and ketchup for serving
How to make paneer tikka
- Beat curd and cream together in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except paneer and mix them gently, til become smooth paste.
- Then add paneer and marinate this mixture for 2 hrs.
- Grease a baking dish with oil then bake the paneer into preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes change the paneer side so other side will also become golden.
- Now arrange the golden pieces on sticks and spread ketchup, chaat masala over it.
Paneer tikka is ready to serve, hot.
Note: Tastes great with macaroni
Prep Time: 10 mints
cook Time: 40 mints
yield: 4 servings