Summary: A recipe liked by people in the winters of Pakistan
- Paya – 12 pieces
- Onion – 2 Of them
- Green Chilli – 8 to 122 pieces
- Ginger – Single Piece (Approx half inch)
- Garam Masala – Whole
- Tomato – 3 Each
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3/4 Cup
- Red Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
- Cumin Seed Powder (Zeera) – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder (Dhaniya) – 1/2 tsp
- Wash Paya thoroughly.
- Boil Paya, add onion, tomato, ginger, salt on high heat.
- Lower the heat and add red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, oil, garam masala and let it cook on low heat for 3 hours.
- Next, in a separate pan, add some Ghee (Oil), add 2 – 3 green chilli’s, Garam Masala and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix the new spiced oil into the Paya.
- Serve Hot.
Preparation time: 3 hour(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6