- 2 cups Dry milk powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 kg Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 8-10 Green cardamom
- Pistachioas required
How to make Rasmalai
- Bring boil in milk add cardamom and sugar.
- Now heat milk for 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl put milk powder, plain flour and melted ghee and knead with beaten eggs and make soft medium dough.
- Make small balls and add into milk cook on high flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then lower the flame cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pistachio for garnishing.
Rasmalai is ready to serve, chill.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 5-6 servings