Reshmi Kebab ingredients
- 1/2 kg minced Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Cashew nuts, powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin, roasted
- 1 tsp Mix spice, garam masala
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 3 tbsp Onion paste
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1 tbsp Red pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 200 gram Butter
How to make Reshmi Kebab
- In a bowl take minced meat then add egg, salt, white pepper, red pepper and oil in it and mix them well.
- For 10 mins place this mixture in fridge.
- Then in minced meat add corriander,cashew and onion, ginger and garam masala in it, mix them gently.
- Make small round shapes of the meat mixture.
Fry kebab in oil and Reshmi kebab is ready to serve.
Tip: You can also bake them if desired.
Prep Time: 40-50 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
yield: 5-6 pieces