- 480 gm/2 cups Flour
- 425 ml/1 3/4 cups Milk
- 240 gm/1 cup Clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 gm/a pinch Saffron
- Flour to dust pan
- Salt to taste
- 10 gm/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 drops Vetivier (kewda)
- White butter (for brushing)
How to make Sheermal
- Sieve flour with salt onto a kneading platter.
- Dissolve saffron in 25 milliliter milk. Keep apart.
- Heat the residual milk and melt sugar in it.
- Neat and increase vetivier.
- Make a effectively in the flour and pour inside the milk and sugar combination.
- Gradually combination flour and milk and also knead to your soft dough.
- Cover together with wet material and set apart for 10 minutes.
- Melt the clarified butter.
- Knead your dough yet again, adding tiny quantities with the butter till it’s all used up.
- Separate the cash into Twelve equal tennis balls.
- cover as well as keep besides for 10 mins.
- Using a coming pin rotate out golf balls into 8-10 inch, round discs.
- Prick all over with a derive.
- Arrange on a greased baking holder and make in a preheated oven in 350 ºF for 4 minutes.
- Bring out and bush along with saffron.
- Bake once again for 4 minutes.
Sheermal is ready to serve.
Prep time: 1 1/4 hours
cook time: 8-10 minutes for each sheermal batch
To Serve: Brush sheermal with white butter.