- Yogurt – 450 Grams (I would prefer Nestle Yogurt, if using 1 Pack)
- Sugar finely chopped – 130 Grams/ ¾ Cup
- Gelatin – 1.5 Tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 Tbsp
- Pineapple or Fresh Fruit – 200 Grams
- Cherries – For Decoration
- Cream – 200ml
How to make Yogurt Cream Cake
- Mix yogurt and sugar well in a bowl.
- On the other side melt gelatin in ½ cup warm water and add vanilla essence and fruit.
- Whip the cream for a few seconds and then combine all the three things (yogurt mixture, gelatin mixture and cream) into one bowl.
- This mixture has to be frozen for one hour so it could set.
- Decorate well with cream and cherries.
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
Serves: 3 – 4 People