- 1 Onion
- 1/2 kg Zucchini, chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Refined flour
- Crushed Black pepper as required
- 7 ounces Feta cheese, mashed
- 7 ounces chopped mint
- 3 sprigs Dill chopped
- Oil for frying
How to make Zucchini Fritters
- Cut the onion and fry in five tablespoons oil over medium heat until it become light brown and crispy.
- Now add zucchini and saute and mix until the zucchini is soft.
- In a bowl beat eggs and flour and mix well.
- Add black pepper, mint leaves, dill and combine them.
- In feta cheese collapse cooked onion and zucchini into the eggs.
- Heat oil in frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of mixture at a time in order to fry fritters, repeat this step.
- When fritters are golden brown take off the frying pan.
Drain oil on tissue and Zucchini Fritters are ready to serve, hot.
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Yield: 4 servings